Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1275632 - 07/09/06 10:47 AM STARTING A CARD GRADING COMPANY>VERY SERIOUS!!
strikes900
Just got here


Registered: 07/09/06
Posts: 2

Offline
HI, I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING MY OWN COMPANY FOR GRADING CARDS, I BEEN SELLING AND BUYING AND WORKED AT A FEW SPORT CARD STORES IN MY TIME AND BUY & SELL ONLINE AT E-BAY MOST OF THE TIME. I'VE HAD THE BEST CARDS PASS THROUGH MY HANDS AND ALWAYS MADE $$$$ SELLING CARDS. AND I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A COMPANY OF THIS NATURE. ALSO, I AM LOOKING HOW TO BUY SUPPLIES AND WHERE TO START UP MY COMPANY. I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, AND HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL GIVE ME THE INFO I AM LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU, RLL
Top
#1275633 - 07/09/06 12:55 PM Re: STARTING A CARD GRADING COMPANY>VERY SERIOUS!! [Re: strikes900]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...


Registered: 05/21/04
Posts: 1665
Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Offline
Quote:

HI, I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING MY OWN COMPANY FOR GRADING CARDS, I BEEN SELLING AND BUYING AND WORKED AT A FEW SPORT CARD STORES IN MY TIME AND BUY & SELL ONLINE AT E-BAY MOST OF THE TIME. I'VE HAD THE BEST CARDS PASS THROUGH MY HANDS AND ALWAYS MADE $$$$ SELLING CARDS. AND I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A COMPANY OF THIS NATURE. ALSO, I AM LOOKING HOW TO BUY SUPPLIES AND WHERE TO START UP MY COMPANY. I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, AND HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL GIVE ME THE INFO I AM LOOKING FOR.

THANK YOU,
RLL




Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time call toll free at (800) 325-1121. Ask for Joe Orlando. He will be able to give you details or tips on running a sucessfull business, preferred suppliers, advertisers with money and can maybe even assist with procurement of financing.

There is a company, When It Was A Game, that had some extra sealing machines. Joe could probably tell you where those could be purchased, if you do not mind used equipment.
_________________________
1984 W.S. Champs RC's



Top
#1275634 - 07/09/06 04:42 PM Re: STARTING A CARD GRADING COMPANY>VERY SERIOUS!! [Re: FYS]
Aces
Maybe someone will get it slabatized next.


Registered: 07/27/03
Posts: 20916
Loc: Where's my books?

Offline
Quote:

Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time call toll free at (800) 325-1121. Ask for Joe Orlando. He will be able to give you details or tips on running a sucessfull business, preferred suppliers, advertisers with money and can maybe even assist with procurement of financing.

There is a company, When It Was A Game, that had some extra sealing machines. Joe could probably tell you where those could be purchased, if you do not mind used equipment.





LMAO!
_________________________
My Auctions

Top
#1275635 - 07/13/06 10:31 AM Re: STARTING A CARD GRADING COMPANY>VERY SERIOUS!! [Re: strikes900]
strikes900
Just got here


Registered: 07/09/06
Posts: 2

Offline
Hi, to whom gave me the info. I appreciate it and did call, left message with secretary and hope to hear something soon. This is my 1st time on the board and listen, watch and learn. Thank You, RLL
Top
#1275636 - 07/13/06 07:34 PM Re: STARTING A CARD GRADING COMPANY>VERY SERIOUS!! [Re: strikes900]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...


Registered: 05/21/04
Posts: 1665
Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Offline
Quote:

Hi, to whom gave me the info. I appreciate it and did call, left message with secretary and hope to hear something soon. This is my 1st time on the board and listen, watch and learn.

Thank You,

RLL




You may want to also send an e-mail. CustomerService@Collectors.com
_________________________
1984 W.S. Champs RC's



Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
1 registered (goldenhawk) and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.