Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1292365 - 07/22/06 09:46 PM SCD Info
swhutch
Just got here

Does anyone have any info on SCD Grading (address, phone number, etc)? I had been e-mailing a rep for the past 3 days and now the e-mail address is undeliverable. I sent them a card and now i'm afraid I will never get it back. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
#1292366 - 07/23/06 07:01 AM Re: SCD Info [Re: swhutch]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Quote:

Does anyone have any info on SCD Grading (address, phone number, etc)? I had been e-mailing a rep for the past 3 days and now the e-mail address is undeliverable. I sent them a card and now i'm afraid I will never get it back. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here is their website Link .

New Hudson is about 15 minutes from my house. Depending on how it goes, I could go to their address and pick up the card for you?

#1292367 - 07/24/06 07:55 PM Re: SCD Info [Re: FYS]
swhutch
Just got here

Thanks, is there any way to get a phone number of something where I could talk to a real person? The e-mail addresses on the site come back undeliverable. I would like to know if this place actually exists or if I just got hugely ripped off. You can e-mail me at my regular address: swhutch@verizon.net. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I may be out some major money here.
#1292368 - 07/24/06 08:13 PM Re: SCD Info [Re: swhutch]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Quote:

Thanks, is there any way to get a phone number of something where I could talk to a real person? The e-mail addresses on the site come back undeliverable. I would like to know if this place actually exists or if I just got hugely ripped off. You can e-mail me at my regular address: [Email]swhutch@verizon.net.[/Email] Any help would be greatly appreciated since I may be out some major money here.

I checked it out. Their address is actually a UPS store.

UPS Store, The
Julie James: (248) 486-4001
30428 Milford Road New Hudson

I would do the following:

1. Call the UPS store (number noted above) and see if they are still paying for the box or pick up things from the box. Also, see if they have a phone number on file for you to contact.
2. I would contact every dealer on eBay selling SCD cards to see if they can help you track down the owners.
3. I would call the real SCD, to find a contact number for this outfit. I believe the real SCD sold this fake SCD their slabbing equipment.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 9 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
defghi104200, jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123
1967 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.