Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1296546 - 07/26/06 06:09 AM EBAY USER ALERT: jwehrle99
wrcomics
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Cumberland, MD

Purchased a Dave Winfield rookie card from me earlier this month. Card was mailed out July 11th via USPS First Class. Buyer did not pay for insurance. Buyer has not received card and threatened with neg. FB if not refunded for purchase.

"This is the most ridculous thing I have ever heard, I did not receive the item i paid for, which is your fault, negative feedback will follow and you will be reported to ebay. You can't blame the postal service, and yes a refund will follow. Look at my feedback, you will see that I handle my customers problems, I do not blame the postal service, are you kidding me?"
"There are two kinds of comic dealers - those that are honest and those that make a lot of money." -Unknown comic dealer to Robert Dennis, as per Robert Dennis' bio. "That explains why I never have 2 nickels to rub together!"- Ray Hunt Professor H my E-biddy-bay comics auctions my webbity site Wikipedia... the ultimate source of all things comics! eBay sellers check out my eBayers Wall of Shame

#1296547 - 07/26/06 10:27 AM Re: EBAY USER ALERT: jwehrle99 [Re: wrcomics]
richnerd
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: IN

I had this happen to me a few times so I started including shipping no questions asked. I had one guy beg me not to charge him for insurance ( it was for a $20 order). I agreed and sure enough the fool said he never received it, he was going to neg me if no refund. I told him I had his email still begging not to send insured and I would send it to ebay if he did neg me. Next day I had feedback for great transaction. I then neg the guy for trying to scam me..
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 5 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
klmnop450123, abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071
1963 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.