Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#1977615 - 03/04/08 12:53 PM SGC Protective Holders
thephilosopher

Just wondering if there is such a thing as a SGC protective holder? Obviously there are the graded card sleeves and boxes which hold graded cards. But I recently bought some sweet vinyl holders which fit graded cards from PSA, BCCG and BGS, but the SGC holder does not fit them because they are too long. The holders have a velcro strap to close them tight and a see-through slot, so that you can see the graded label. I love these holders. I bought them from eBay. SGC should make something like this.
#1977616 - 03/04/08 03:40 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: thephilosopher]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Originally Posted By: thephilosopher
Just wondering if there is such a thing as a SGC protective holder? Obviously there are the graded card sleeves and boxes which hold graded cards. But I recently bought some sweet vinyl holders which fit graded cards from PSA, BCCG and BGS, but the SGC holder does not fit them because they are too long. The holders have a velcro strap to close them tight and a see-through slot, so that you can see the graded label. I love these holders. I bought them from eBay. SGC should make something like this.

Do you have a link to these?

#1977617 - 03/04/08 03:56 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: FYS]
thephilosopher

Here is the link to the eBay seller:

http://stores.ebay.ca/TRADING-CARD-ZONE_...8QQftidZ2QQtZkm

These holders are a velvet material, similar to the ones I bought. Except the ones I bought were more of a vinyl kind of material. Nice either way.

#1977620 - 03/04/08 04:31 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: thephilosopher]
mealeworm
enthusiast

Loc: The Nati

Those are similar to the Memory Lane ones they would put in with orders and even PSA subs for little time. I never really cared for the blue ones with writing, but would possibly get a few plain ones.

Dave

#1977625 - 03/04/08 08:45 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: mealeworm]
thephilosopher

The ones I purchased were brown vinyl with no writing. Pretty nice I thought. Never bought any of the blue ones. If they were made a bit longer SGC cards would fit in them too. Oh well.
#1977626 - 03/04/08 08:54 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: mealeworm]
FYS

Originally Posted By: mealeworm
Those are similar to the Memory Lane ones they would put in with orders and even PSA subs for little time. I never really cared for the blue ones with writing, but would possibly get a few plain ones.

Dave

I was thinking the same thing. Never have seen them for SGC cards specifically. I am more of a graded card sleeve guy into a binder with 4 pocket pages.

#1977636 - 03/05/08 03:09 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: FYS]
thephilosopher

Originally Posted By: FYS

Dave

I was thinking the same thing. Never have seen them for SGC cards specifically. I am more of a graded card sleeve guy into a binder with 4 pocket pages.

Binders even designed for graded cards? Never heard of that. Sounds like a good idea, so at least you can flip through the pages and see the cards. I keep most of my graded cards in sleeves, then in a box designed to fit graded cards specifically.
I guess companies are pretty inovative these days, and have a design for every collector.

#1977638 - 03/05/08 05:46 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: thephilosopher]
FYS

Originally Posted By: thephilosopher
 Originally Posted By: FYS

Dave

Binders even designed for graded cards? Never heard of that. Sounds like a good idea, so at least you can flip through the pages and see the cards. I keep most of my graded cards in sleeves, then in a box designed to fit graded cards specifically.
I guess companies are pretty inovative these days, and have a design for every collector.

Just a regular 3-Ring Binder with the 4 Pocket pages works great for graded cards in sleeves.

Edited by FYS (03/05/08 05:47 PM)

#1977640 - 03/05/08 06:13 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: FYS]
thephilosopher

Cool. I'll have to consider that option later on down the road.
#1977682 - 03/07/08 11:45 PM Re: SGC Protective Holders [Re: thephilosopher]
BigRedOne
old hand

Holders to protect holders? What will they think of next?

Well I guess Holders to ptotect holders to protect holders.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 6 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123, abcdef863349
1966 Registered Users

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.