Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#1980954 - 02/27/09 10:28 AM Re: HAPPY BITRTHDAY EARL!!!!! [Re: oneofthree67]
EARLSWORLD Administrator
Pooh-Bah

That is too funny! As far as 40 ~ well I'll let you in on a little secret, I haven't seen 40 in a few years! lol It was nice though for covering for me! \:D Do appreciate the sentiment! It's nice to be recognized on one's birthday and today for some reason I am being ambushed all over! lol Thanks again, Gary! You been a good friend!
 Originally Posted By: oneofthree67
Afternoon Earl - Happy 40th Birthday my friend! I hope all your card wishes come true today and in the future!

Today is declared "EARLSWORLD" day!

- Gary

BROOKS ROBINSON ~ One of the Greatest to Ever Play the Game!

#1980955 - 02/27/09 10:40 AM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARL!!!!! [Re: SMtJoy]
EARLSWORLD Administrator
Pooh-Bah

Hey Scott~

Thanks for your birthday wishes! It is very nice of you! It's great to be remembered on one's birthday, especially from a group of guys I've met here and have come to know somewhat through our dialog and posts. It has been my pleasure though in spending most of my free time here with all of you. That's why the greetings are are very meaningful to me! As far as your gesture, I'm am speechless...yes, me, speechless. Thanks Scott...I look forward to chatting more with you sometime on FB...take care!

EARL
 Originally Posted By: SMtJoy
Happy birthday Earl!!!!

#1980956 - 02/27/09 11:11 AM Re: HAPPY BITRTHDAY EARL!!!!! [Re: Blackie]
EARLSWORLD Administrator
Pooh-Bah

Hey Rob! I really do appreciate that. It was very thoughtful of you and quite a surprise to say the least. Never expected any of this!
Thanks again, my friend!

EARL
 Originally Posted By: Blackie
Sorry Earl,,,,,,,,,,just couldn't let the day go by without all the guys knowing.....lol

Hope your having a great day and enjoy your dinner!!!

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.