Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1982293 - 03/12/09 06:36 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: DavidPuddy]
TNTonPMS

Loc: Long Island New York

Yea, go ahead and try to make sense of that . . .I'll hold my breath.

They bam a guy like Randy, who has everyone's admiration is loved by everyone , is one of the most generous, most trusted to trade with , yet they'll keep guys like Gary who is well known for ripping people off time after time.

I won't even get into the situation with Fandingleberry .
He's got a date with fate .

I shouldn't get off topic though, I know it is sometimes tempting to type as we speak and I am guilty as anyone for doing it occasionally .

I just have to try to remember that there are often times, a much younger group present that really don't need to see some of the stuff .

I'll try to keep all that for the PM's and E-mails.

This seems like a really cool forum and Brian seems to be right on top of stuff , questions are answerd rather quickly I have noticed, I really couldn't ask for much more than that .

#1982294 - 03/12/09 06:47 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: TNTonPMS]
VitoCo1972

Loc: Los Angeles, CA

So TNT, you wouldn't call Brian what you called Carol? HAAAAAAAA! I'm really laughing here. Seriously. This forum seems like a really good place to talk about this ridiculous hobby of ours.
#1982306 - 03/12/09 07:14 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: VitoCo1972]
TNTonPMS

Honestly Vito, I know very little about this forum , but what I have seen so far , I ask myself , what took me so long to get here.

I do notice that Brian is present and he seems to answer questions or what have you, quickly .

I'm confident things will work out very well for me here.

The Carol thing, I held my feelings for a long time , I just blacked out . . . did I really say/type that \:\)

That was way out of character even for me .

#1982310 - 03/12/09 07:20 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: TNTonPMS]
Anonymous Unregistered

Originally Posted By: TNTonPMS
I just blacked out . . . did I really say/type that \:\)

Yes. Yes, you did. I was stunned, then I started cracking up.

#1982311 - 03/12/09 07:22 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: VitoCo1972]
Vintagedeputy
The Collectinator

Loc: Richmond, Va.

I'd like to throw an additional idea out as one of the old guys here, if I may.

I loved reading some of the fantastic knowledge that was displayed on the CU boards. When someone asked a card related question, be it about a T206 or a 2008 Topps card, there were always some really informative posts.

There were also some posts "over there" that fell into the realm of ridiculous/way off topic/totally inappropriate, etc. If anyone has ever visited the Beckett board, you'll see much more of what I'm describing.

Please believe me that I love seeing this new blood here, and the cracks on PSA are quite entertaining. I just dont want to see things get totally out of hand. I'd love to see this board continue and grow as an avenue for card collectors to share knowledge and fun.

So without sounding too stuffy, let's have some fun and enjoy each other's company. No matter what you collect, this is a wonderful hobby!

and again, welcome to all the newcomers!

#1982318 - 03/12/09 07:34 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: Vintagedeputy]
RepublicaninMass

agreed
#1982319 - 03/12/09 07:35 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: Vintagedeputy]
VitoCo1972

Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Originally Posted By: Vintagedeputy
I'd like to throw an additional idea out as one of the old guys here, if I may.

I loved reading some of the fantastic knowledge that was displayed on the CU boards. When someone asked a card related question, be it about a T206 or a 2008 Topps card, there were always some really informative posts.

There were also some posts "over there" that fell into the realm of ridiculous/way off topic/totally inappropriate, etc. If anyone has ever visited the Beckett board, you'll see much more of what I'm describing.

Please believe me that I love seeing this new blood here, and the cracks on PSA are quite entertaining. I just dont want to see things get totally out of hand. I'd love to see this board continue and grow as an avenue for card collectors to share knowledge and fun.

So without sounding too stuffy, let's have some fun and enjoy each other's company. No matter what you collect, this is a wonderful hobby!

and again, welcome to all the newcomers!

In the immortal words of the six fingered man...

"Well spoken sir"

#1982320 - 03/12/09 07:36 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: RepublicaninMass]
mknez

Loc: Cavs Country, OH

sounds fair
#1982325 - 03/12/09 07:44 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: RepublicaninMass]
TNTonPMS

Very true Vintage , there are some great people over there that have vast knowledge on so many areas of the hobby , some of them moved over here , some are still there and hopefully they will come over as well.

Truth and honesty is becoming a rare quality these days .
I'll not be associated with anything less .

#1982329 - 03/12/09 07:51 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: TNTonPMS]
Tennessee
old hand

Truth and honesty is becoming a rare quality these days .
I'll not be associated with anything less .

This should be the message board motto.

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.