Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#1982421 - 03/12/09 10:13 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: ]
Novocent Administrator
Collector

Guys -

Can I share an opinion? Vintagedeputy hit it right on the head with his earlier post. I understand some of the new folks over here have some legitimate gripes. But this board has, mostly, tried to avoid direct potshots at specific people across the street. We just sort of do our own thing, and enjoy the hobby. With all due respect, can we not have people choosing user IDs like Joe Orlando and carolj?

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but those are the kinds of posts that get deleted, and I hate to see posts getting deleted when there's so much enthusiasm.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from and don't take this the wrong way. \:\)

-Al

#1982429 - 03/12/09 10:28 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: Novocent]
MeteoriteGuy

Loc: Kansas

I imagine both of those IDs are one person and hardly a statement from the 75 or so of us.

#1982430 - 03/12/09 10:30 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: MeteoriteGuy]
Novocent Administrator
Collector

Oh, ABSOLUTELY. No question. But I'm hoping if the 75 or so of you say "Agreed," maybe the other person will stop posting that way.

-Al

#1982431 - 03/12/09 10:33 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: Novocent]
MeteoriteGuy

Loc: Kansas

Originally Posted By: Novocent
Oh, ABSOLUTELY. No question. But I'm hoping if the 75 or so of you say "Agreed," maybe the other person will stop posting that way.

-Al

"Agreed" one of 75 or so.

#1982433 - 03/12/09 10:47 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: ]
rube26105
Pooh-Bah

Loc: i am the spiral architect

Originally Posted By: JoeOrlando
Hello Randy

hello alt lol-thats funny- you got their email addys up there to, too funny-carolj or joe woulnt take the time to check out this board, let alone email me back with a question i ask them ,

now brian, hes johnny on the spot,you got a question, hes right there with an answer,is why my 1st sub went in today, hes a nice guy and isnt into playing games, id bam both ids, ive heard their names enuff personally and just as soon forget em like AL said above, if you are trying to irk me, one of my fans from psa, it wont work, youll just be ip blocked like carol does people-because we really dont need this right now-sure i cant stand em, or psa, but that is just in bad taste to make a alt of carolj and joey o

#1982440 - 03/12/09 11:27 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: ]
BigRedOne
old hand

content Online
Rube is there NO escapE!!!

You gotta admit that the Carol and Joe post are friggin Hilarious! I can't stop laughing.

Its like the 6400 dollar question... who's trying to huant you like that?

I gotta go have a smoke and wipe the snot that flew out of my nose off my key board from laughing.

John

#1982442 - 03/12/09 11:38 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: BigRedOne]
rube26105
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: BigRedOne
Rube is there NO escapE!!!

You gotta admit that the Carol and Joe post are friggin Hilarious! I can't stop laughing.

Its like the 6400 dollar question... who's trying to huant you like that?

I gotta go have a smoke and wipe the snot that flew out of my nose off my key board from laughing.

John

lol- i dunno john- over at psa eith ya lovedme or ya hated me, was no inbtween, it hard to tell, im sure brian can ip block them though-we dont need this stuff, im trying to steer clear of psa competley- when i saw carolj show up i kne something was funny, since it was 10pm and psa is closed,dont take a brain surgeon to figure that one out, whoever youar e,id stop posting , or you get bammed, guarantee it,even if it was meant to be funny

#1982443 - 03/12/09 11:48 PM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: rube26105]
rube26105
Pooh-Bah

i think if it was somebody i knew and was friends with,they would let me in on it first???i would say, no fiend of mine from psa would do it, but somebody ive told where tostick it before,yeah, without a doubt

#1982445 - 03/13/09 12:00 AM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: Novocent]
purduepete
enthusiast

Loc: USA

-Al

Al, please don't think that all of us that have recently come over to the SGC forum behave the same as the individual that is currently flame-baiting Rube. I'm sure that Randy will take the high road with this individual.

I can only speak for myself, but the reasons I am here are to be able to talk about the hobby of card collecting, and to be able to see some of the prized cards of other collectors.

I can only assume that the others feel the same way.

My 2 cents...

Tom

My White Sox prewar set

#1982446 - 03/13/09 12:06 AM Re: Message Board Guidelines [Re: purduepete]
rube26105
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: purduepete

-Al

Al, please don't think that all of us that have recently come over to the SGC forum behave the same as the individual that is currently flame-baiting Rube. I'm sure that Randy will take the high road with this individual.

I can only speak for myself, but the reasons I am here are to be able to talk about the hobby of card collecting, and to be able to see some of the prized cards of other collectors.

I can only assume that the others feel the same way.

My 2 cents...

Tom

true tom, i cant help it if some idiot comes over her and wants to fight with me with a carolj and joe o alt, i saw past that in 2 second, you dont get to be old by being stupid lol, fandando comes to mid right off the bat to me

Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 7 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
defghi104200, jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123
1967 Registered Users

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.