Page 13 of 17 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#2011879 - 10/21/12 06:36 AM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
gaugman
enthusiast

Loc: new jersey

I LOVE a challenge. I sure hope he accepts!!
#2011881 - 10/21/12 06:50 AM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: gaugman]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Loc: Sugar Land, TX

Originally Posted By: gaugman
I LOVE a challenge. I sure hope he accepts!!

I hope he has the BALLS to accept and wants to put up some money.

I'm sick of people insulting you just because your opinion differs from theirs.

I said Manning was the better quarterback. BBO said Brady was the better quarterback. Who's right and who's wrong? It doesn't matter, it's all opinion. He wants to prove his opinion by saying chamopinships prove who's the better quarterback. I say career stats prove who's the better quarterback. Again, who's right and who's wrong. It doesn't matter, it's still all just opinion. Then he called me a "f*cking idiot." That's when I won the argument. I didn't win because Manning is the better quarterback. I won because he has to result to insults and name calling to try to prove his point. And he sucks at picking winning football teams too, but that's another story.

And now twice BigRedOne has basically said that if you don't agree with him, you're stupid. It's all just opinion folks. But you know what isn't opinion? Football game winners. So my challenge goes out to him and I promise I will embarrass him on these boards if he chooses to accept my challenge.

BUYING Well Centered:
1956 Topps SGC 84 or Better (or raw equivalent)
1965 Topps SGC 88 or Better (or raw equivalent)

#2011882 - 10/21/12 07:20 AM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
brick
addict

Loc: Central Ohio

I like your spunk.

#2011889 - 10/21/12 10:17 AM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
cammb
old hand

Loc: Jamesport, NY

I cant believe I am going to say this but, Dave, you are my idol.

Edited by cammb (10/21/12 10:20 AM)

#2011890 - 10/21/12 10:56 AM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: cammb]
bbo
The Collectinator

Loc: Top of the 1959 Registry

Originally Posted By: cammb
I cant believe I am going to say this but, Dave, you are my idol.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with blind admiration, adoration, or devotion. (emphasis added)

What a bunch of 13-year old adolescent pizz-ants! LMAO. Let me know if those two ever meet after school behind the baseball dugout to settle this once and for all. Still LMAO.
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2011894 - 10/21/12 02:08 PM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: bbo]
BigRedOne
old hand

So picking a few football winners proves your.... Like some kind of Football God?

Like ya said.. Its all just opinion... so why all the hatred?

These debates have been going on as long as football has been played.

The 9-7 Giants were sure the best that day now weren't they. Bet ya didn't pick that one right.

As for the so called challenge? Thats suppose to support your opinion and prove your a football genius? No time for that kind of childish jiberish.

But hey! its been fun debating here with ya!

I'll take the ole Snake any day over any of todays cream Puff QB's

Does anybody have any cards we can talk about?

Ive always like this one of the undisputed All-Time greatest ever Modern day QB.

Of coarse thatsjust my opinion.

Take Care guys it been nice learning so much from you. Thanks!

John

#2011895 - 10/21/12 03:10 PM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: BigRedOne]
bbo
The Collectinator

Loc: Top of the 1959 Registry

In some strange way, maybe he thinks it proves his manhood. Personally, I've never had a problem in that area to resort to issuing constant challenges to prove to myself I measure up. Then to repeatedly change the words and subjects that someone else types on a keyboard, when the words are on the screen for all to see, well it just seems strange. But again, I've never had a problem in that area. Maybe his doctor should cut back on his testosterone booster shots.

He got twisted up with cammb awhile back and they nearly came to blows, then both apologized and now they're best buds. So, I guess when he gets his meds straightened out we can talk about cards again. (And replacement referees.)
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2011897 - 10/21/12 04:27 PM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Loc: Sugar Land, TX

Originally Posted By: bbo
What a bunch of 13-year old adolescent pizz-ants!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adolescence (from Latin: adolescere meaning "to grow up") is a transitional stage of physical and psychological human development generally occurring between puberty and legal adulthood.

Mike, you show your adolescence when you have to resort to calling people “stupid” and a “f*cking idiot” to prove your point. Very classy, Mike. Then again, I really expected nothing less.

Edited to add: Yes, Mike, cammb and I did get a little twisted up in a disagreement of opinions...and we still disagree. He prefers collecting graded cards, I prefer raw. It's was a silly fight over a matter of opinion. But here's the difference in us and you. Cammb and I realized we were acting childish and apologized to each other and the board for our behavior. You see nothing wrong with your name calling and would never apologize for anything. As far as card colllecting goes, I may not agree with cammb and he may not agree with me, but we respect each other's opinion and each other. He's a stand up guy in my book.

Edited by vintagetoppsguy (10/21/12 06:13 PM)

BUYING Well Centered:
1956 Topps SGC 84 or Better (or raw equivalent)
1965 Topps SGC 88 or Better (or raw equivalent)

#2011899 - 10/21/12 05:50 PM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
BigRedOne
old hand

Now Now Boys... I think we all get a little heated sometimes when trying to convince others of
our point of views and opinions.

Its been a lively debate here.

We all seem to be big football fans so we do have common ground there.

Soooooo, I think were can all find more common ground and come to the reasonable agreement that Im sure we all know to be true.............

Earl Morrall was the Greatest QB of all time!!!!
I know it was a close call that he just barely edged out Billy Kilmer.

There..... see how easy that was.

John

#2011900 - 10/21/12 05:52 PM Re: GB vs. Seattle: Did the refs get it right? [Re: BigRedOne]
Blackie
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Southern US

Upgrades to 65Topps Football

Page 13 of 17 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 12 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
defghi104200, jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123
1967 Registered Users

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.