Page 5 of 14 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#2012098 - 10/28/12 02:24 PM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Loc: Sugar Land, TX

Mike,

I'm acting like a 12 year old immature child? You're the one that started the name calling. You called me "stupid" and a "f*cking idiot" in the GB vs. Seattle thread because I didn't agree with your opinion.

A few months ago, I made a joke about you in another thread. I was just kidding and it was obviously meant to be a joke (I even used smiley faces). I expected you to come back at me with another joke, but you didn't say anything. I sent you a PM and asked if you were offended by the joke and, if so, I would edit my post. You asked me to edit it and I did. I also apologized to you in the same thread.

Here's the difference between me and you. I apologized when my joke didn't go over. I didn't want to offend you. However, you call me names and don't have the sack to apologize to me because you don't think you did anything wrong.

You continue to prove yourself a D!CK HEAD over and over on these boards. You ran Dan off by your comments to him about selling his '58 Topps set and you also prove to be a D!CK HEAD by berating the guy selling wood burnings.

BBO, the message board D!CK HEAD!

BUYING Well Centered:
1956 Topps SGC 84 or Better (or raw equivalent)
1965 Topps SGC 88 or Better (or raw equivalent)

#2012099 - 10/28/12 03:50 PM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
cammb
old hand

Loc: Jamesport, NY

I'm glad I'm out of this one. Went through like this before, didn't like it. I think we all agree with you both. I certaintly do, thats why I'm an independent (just kidding).
#2012101 - 10/28/12 05:15 PM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

Loc: Top of the 1959 Registry

Dan the '58 set guy is a Marine. I think he can handle a question or two without a soft-bellied civilian coming to rescue him.

The wood-burning guy is an entreprenuer. I'm quite sure he can take a little heat in the kitchen (pun made & intended) without anyone defending him.

What is with the political correctness on this board? And coming from you! You call people names and berate their choice for grading. You pick word battles, then re-word them into things not quite exactly as they were originally said. You flat out misquote me, even down to inserting extra letters where I clearly put ***'s. Now you bad-mouth the 1959 set and defame Randy Stuckemeyer's name in the process. Did you ever tell him you thought it was an ugly set? And now you come searching for an apology? Strange brew, fella, very strange.

Get some cheese to go with your whine. But don't ever let your doctor take you off the testosterone regimen.
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2012103 - 10/28/12 07:28 PM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Originally Posted By: bbo
Dan the '58 set guy is a Marine. I think he can handle a question or two...

Yes, he is a Marine. All the more reason to show him the respect he's earned. Instead you belittled the guy for wanting to sell his '58 Topps set. Dan had some financial issues come up. I don't know what they were and they were none of my (or yours) business. And you say you think he can handle a question or two? It wasn't your place to question him. Again, D!CK HEAD move.

Originally Posted By: bbo
The wood-burning guy is an entreprenuer.

I don't know aything about the guy, but I'm pretty sure he's not an entreprenuer. My guess that he sells them on the side for fun, because he enjoys making them. Entreprenuer? You think the guy is making is mortgage payment selling wood burnings? Get real. Either way, it wasn't your place to say anything to him. But again, D!CK HEAD move.

You've proven yourself to be a D!CK HEAD over and over and then make excuses for your actions as you did above. Bill (LSU Tigers) was right about you all along. Either way, I'm done arguing with you. You're not worth it and I'm not going to stoop to your level. Keep up the insults, keep up the name calling - whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012105 - 10/28/12 09:14 PM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

Loc: Top of the 1959 Registry

Originally Posted By: vintagetoppsguy
Either way, I'm done arguing with you. You're not worth it and I'm not going to stoop to your level.

Betcha can't do it. You can't do it. You can't ignore me. You'll always read my threads and you'll frequently respond to my postings because it just eats away at you. You'll continually dredge up old threads that you believe help you and hurt me. Hell, you did just that, 9 minutes after posting in this thread. Confirming that you're a hypocrite and a liar. Those aren't "names" they're formal salutations. And you will never come up with a different name to call me because that's what's on your mind: homosexual, perverted innuendo. It was evidenced in your so-called "joke" that fell flat. It is evidenced in the name you love to type on your keyboard. Tell it to your civil partner and significant other.
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2012107 - 10/29/12 04:34 AM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: bbo]
royalbrett
Hobbyist

Loc: Mid-Michigan

I love it. You guys deserve each other. Nothing like seeing a couple of know-it-alls going back and forth.

#2012108 - 10/29/12 05:05 AM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: royalbrett]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Hey, royalbrett. What's up? How are things up there in Detroit? How are those Tigers doing?

BTW, I saw this article on-line the other day. Why would the Detroit Police Department warn visitors not to come to their city because it's too dangerous?

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/10/06/e...e-for-visitors/

Gee, Detroit sounds like a place I don't think I want to visit.

Edited by vintagetoppsguy (10/29/12 05:06 AM)

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012109 - 10/29/12 05:56 AM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Originally Posted By: vintagetoppsguy
All you have to do is bet on Miss State tomorrow and take the points against the over rated Alabama Defense.

Thanks dude. My kids college fund is now gone. I will never, never bet against Bama/Saban again.

#2012110 - 10/29/12 06:08 AM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: FYS]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Originally Posted By: FYS
Thanks dude. My kids college fund is now gone. I will never, never bet against Bama/Saban again.

Lol!

Ok, I'll make up for it. Take LSU this weekend and the points. But bet early. The line right now is Bama -10. That line will change (decrease) as more smart folks load up on the Tigers. It's time to cash in the 401k.

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012112 - 10/29/12 09:09 AM Re: FREE MONEY! GET YOURS! [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
royalbrett
Hobbyist

Loc: Mid-Michigan

Well, it's a good thing I don't live in Detroit.

Out of curiosity, why the big cheer for the team from Manhattan? Also, be careful about your enthusiasm. Remember 1998.

Page 5 of 14 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 3 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1, rstuvw197344
1961 Registered Users

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.