Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#2012245 - 11/07/12 02:14 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

Loc: Top of the 1959 Registry

You don't have to bet if you don't want to. No reason to be ashamed that you're too scared to put your mouthy economic predictions (not "predicitions") up for scrutiny for all to see. What, did you bet on the election outcome and lost money on that, too? LOL.
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2012246 - 11/07/12 02:17 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Loc: Sugar Land, TX

Originally Posted By: bbo
You don't have to bet if you don't want to. No reason to be ashamed that you're too scared to put your mouthy economic predictions (not "predicitions") up for scrutiny for all to see. What, did you bet on the election outcome and lost money on that, too? LOL.

I didn't say I didn't want to bet. I do, I really do. You're spinning it like you always do. I am certainly willing to accept your bet if you'll accept mine. What could be more fair?

BUYING Well Centered:
1956 Topps SGC 84 or Better (or raw equivalent)
1965 Topps SGC 88 or Better (or raw equivalent)

#2012250 - 11/07/12 03:37 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: 33rdStreet]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Originally Posted By: 33rdStreet
Cant you find a reasonable solution to whatever this is. Everytime I come on here now you two are going at it over a whole lot of nothing (IMO). Cant we just throw up some cards and have a normal discussion. This is a message board about sports cards not politics or what QB is better etc etc. All of us have favorite teams, differnt opinions and collect differnt things but thats suppose to be a good thing!

I agree with you. I thought we had found a reasonable solution - simply ignore each other. But BBO can't do it. I thought it was working. I haven't said anything to or about him in days. Then today, I made a statement in this thread that didn't concern him whatsoever and he calls me names (it's on the previous page, just look).

We all come from different parts of the country with different backgrounds. We're all shaped by our life experiences and our opinions. It's okay to disagree about politics, who is the better QB or anything else. And your allowed to have an opinion - as long as it's the same as BBOs. However, if your opinion differs than BBOs, he wants to start name calling and insults. He can't have a difference of opinion without insulting you for disagreeing with him.

I'm not making this up. Look at the threads. Look who started the name calling. It's all there in black and white. Again, I was willing to let everything go, but Mike woke up this morning and decided he wanted to be his usual D!CK HEAD self and start some crap and name calling.

I can promise you this though. It's about to go to a whole new level and it won't be here on the boards.

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012252 - 11/07/12 04:12 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

Lying again, vintagetoppsguy. You introduced the D!CKHEAD name-calling. You've been warned about it by the moderator, but you insist on repeating it. Now you register as a new member, trying to impersonate me to continue the vulgar name calling. Why? Because you like to look stupid I suppose. Same as you looked predicting the demise of Alabama's BCS title hopes. Same as you looked saying LSU would beat Alabama outright. Same as you looked saying Mississippi State would beat Alabama outright. Same as you looked predicting election outcomes. Same as you look predicting catastrophic economic numbers three months out.

Anyone else see a pattern here on the stupidity meter?
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.

#2012253 - 11/07/12 04:34 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

There you go again misconstruing the facts. You started with the name calling. It’s all here in this thread…

http://www.sgccard.com/boards/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2011209&page=1#Post2011209

You called me “stupid” on page 9 on 10/18 at 7:44 pm and then called me a “f*cking idiot” on page 11 on 10/19 at 1:41 pm. It’s all there in black and white. Show me where I called you a name BEFORE you called me a name. You can’t do it. Why? Because you began the name calling. Nice way to try to spin though.

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012254 - 11/07/12 04:58 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

That's because you edited your comments on page 5 of the thread. (Go ahead and look. I'll wait.) Then on page 8 at 8:31PM you chose to get snarky and become the board smart ass, which was a stupid move. For the record and to PROVE you are a LIAR, I typed f****ing idiot (which means freaking idiot). You edited the word in question, using only one "*" to limit it's meaning to an inappropriate message board word that George Carlin couldn't even say on air. You accused me of typing it and calling you a vulgar name. I did not, as we all can plainly see.

This is your message board M.O. Your mouth writes checks you can't cash, then you flame the boards with rhetoric and idiotic, f****ing comments about greatness. More knowledgable posters agree with me and put you in your place and what do you do? You issue challenges to Big John and me. Betting challenges. Playground bully challenges. Pre-pubescient silliness, then wonder why you look like a f****ing idiot.

#2012255 - 11/07/12 05:17 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: bbo]
vintagetoppsguy
veteran

Originally Posted By: bbo
That's because you edited your comments on page 5 of the thread. (Go ahead and look. I'll wait.) Then on page 8 at 8:31PM you chose to get snarky and become the board smart ass, which was a stupid move. For the record and to PROVE you are a LIAR, I typed f****ing idiot (which means freaking idiot). You edited the word in question, using only one "*" to limit it's meaning to an inappropriate message board word that George Carlin couldn't even say on air. You accused me of typing it and calling you a vulgar name. I did not, as we all can plainly see.

I edited my post for spelling, not for calling you a name. I don't care whether you called me "f*cking" idiot, a "freaking" idiot or whatever. You're arguing semantics. My point was that you called me names first. It doesn't matter if it was "f*cking" idiot or "freaking" idiot or anything else. You started it.

Let's fast forward to today though. Things were going really peaceful around here for several days. Why did you feel the need to start back up again with your name calling and insults? I hadn't said or done anything to you. What brought it on?

Edited to add: If "f***ing idiot" means "freaking idiot" why not just type the word "freaking"? Why the astericks? Ok, I'll play along too. The word "D!CK HEAD" really means "DUCK HEAD" so it's not vulgar at all.

Edited by vintagetoppsguy (11/07/12 05:25 PM)

BUYING Well Centered:

#2012256 - 11/07/12 05:26 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

What brought it on? I wanted a piece of the economic prediction action you espoused. I knew you were a betting man (I am not). So I structured an offer you'd like (betting) with one I like (making you look foolish and eating your words), without wagering currency, which is illegal as a public solicitation in Texas. You might want to keep that in mind. Always consult legal counsel, though, since I may not be an attorney.

#2012257 - 11/07/12 05:29 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
bbo
The Collectinator

Originally Posted By: vintagetoppsguy
Edited to add: ...The word "D!CK HEAD" really means "DUCK HEAD" so it's not vulgar at all.

OK, then we're even. Why get all bent out of shape over name calling in the first place, other than to prove who you really are?

#2012266 - 11/07/12 10:29 PM Re: Time to pound sand [Re: vintagetoppsguy]
CARDMAN

Loc: Texas

He has no life and it makes him feel like a big man , I wish they would get rid of that guy, this would be a great board if he were gone.
Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 8 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
klmnop450123, abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071
1963 Registered Users

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.