Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#2013839 - 12/22/12 06:58 AM Re: A Special Shout Out for a Special Board Member [Re: SMtJoy]
BigRedOne
old hand

Jim

Thank you for your kind words.

As you know during the holiday season a special satisfaction can be had from the simple phrase "Its better to give than recieve"

I have the deepest respect for you as a hobbist, but more so as a Human being, your service to our country and as a friend. Thank you.

While there have been some heated discussions here on the board, I think most members have a mutaul respect for one another that is not always found on some of the other boards.
While we all have different opinions as well as likes and dislikes, we all share one common denominator..... Cards! We love them, collect them and hold them dear to our hearts.

SMtJoy hit the nail on the head, quality over quantity!

I would like to take a moment to say thanks to all of the board members here who have made this a fun, informative and special board, Not only for cards, but for the Special people and friends.

Continued success to all with your collections. I look forward to seeing them grow in the coming year.

Best Wishes to all and Happy Holidays.

John

#2013865 - 12/22/12 02:35 PM Re: A Special Shout Out for a Special Board Member [Re: BigRedOne]
aconte
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: On The Beach....where else!

Good stuff!!!

aconte

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 2.001 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.