Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#2018812 - 02/05/14 10:45 PM Monday's submission
Bammer
Just got here

Well I'm finally caught up. I also posted in the non sports section, but wanted to share here also. My second submission to SGC was mailed Monday. I sent I think a dozen non sport cards of sets I want to get started or complete. But I also sent in some 1961 Topps baseball!!!!! I really want to work on it too. I bought 1 card on ebay last week, ken Aspromonte, so the set is officially started. I'd like to keep the set at 84's or above. I don't know when it comes down to the nitty gritty cards (Mantle, Mays, Musial) etc. whether I will slip down to an 80 or not. If anyone has duplicates (graded) in this grade range, let me know please. I'm really liking the SGC holders, and the friendly folks here on the forum a lot more. In fact, I sent all my Yankees and 61 topps cards graded at BVG off to Sterling Auctions to sell. I hope I did the right thing, but I do love how the cards look against the black insert. I'd love to hear other opinions, without getting into a "who's better" debate. Hopefully, these sets I'm making won't be sold until I die. Please reply with tips, suggestions and I would love to converse with anyone here.
#2018813 - 02/06/14 05:47 AM Re: Monday's submission [Re: Bammer]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Best of luck to you! As far as opinions are concerned, do what feels right and what you like. Listen to yourself, not others.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.