Page all of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#246016 - 10/27/03 08:14 AM Honest Dealers
Davalillo1
Collector is an understatement.

Someone from the psa boards sent me an e-mail and asked me if there were any dealers that I would unequivocally vouch for that I am confident do not alter cards.
On the message boards, I can recall five I have bought from that I would vouch for.

Jay Wolt
Luxury Wines
Zardoz
Dan Markel
Joe Tauriello

I have bought cards from them all and would have no hesitation about buying from any of them in the future.

Anyone's omission from this list does not suggest anything positive or negative about them....only that I cannot recall any more dealers that have been on the message boards that I have bought from.

Davalillo

#246017 - 10/27/03 08:23 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Davalillo1]
Basilone
If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

Davalillo-

Do I count? We made a couple of deals...and I even offered to send the cards out to you a full month before you would be able to remit payment.

Also..I sent you an email in response to the email you sent me...asking what is exactly is going on....you caught me by surprise.

Best Regards,

John Basilone

#246018 - 10/27/03 09:02 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Basilone]
Davalillo1

John,

I did not know you considered yourself a dealer. I thought you were a collector that occasionally sold some cards. If you consider yourself a dealer I would add your name to that list. John Basilone is an honest guy and I would have no hesitation about doing business with him.

Dav

#246019 - 10/27/03 09:28 AM Re: Honest Dealers *DELETED* [Re: Davalillo1]
MW1
veteran

Post deleted by dena
#246020 - 10/27/03 09:34 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
Davalillo1

Certainly anyone should inspect closely any card they buy--even with that good luck--do not believe that most dealers or collectors could tell you if a card was altered--theoretically, that is why we have the grading companies.. My only intent here was to repond publicly to a private e-mail asking me to highlight some dealers who do not alter their cards.

Dav

#246021 - 10/27/03 09:43 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Davalillo1]
MW1
veteran

Jim,

Understood.

#246022 - 10/27/03 10:12 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
Basilone

Jim,

Thanks for the word....your're right..Im just a collector who likes to sell cards once in a while.

John

#246023 - 10/27/03 10:25 AM Re: Honest Dealers *DELETED* [Re: Davalillo1]
MW1
veteran

Post deleted by dena
#246024 - 10/27/03 10:34 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
Basilone

Wow...that is a big difference...Im hoping the collector who bought that card knew that the "for chewing and smoking" section was missing.

Michael (or others)...please add some additional information regarding that particular issue...where there versions that did not include the bottom section?

John

#246025 - 10/27/03 10:57 AM Mayo card [Re: MW1]
aconte
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: On The Beach....where else!

Wow! That is an obvious mistake. How did that happen especially if more
than one grader looked at the card? I can understand if it was a question
of trimmed or something but the entire bottom of the card is missing.

aconte

#246026 - 10/27/03 11:06 AM N300 P.H. Mayos [Re: Basilone]
aconte

Quote:

please add some additional information regarding that particular issue...where there versions that did not include the bottom section?

Basilone,

I am pretty sure the answer is no. About 99.9999% sure. According to
"The Encylopedia of Baseball Cards - Volume 1" by Lew Lipset:
.... "The cards measure 2 7/8" x 1 5/8' and are sepia and shoulder portaits surrounded by a black frame. The frame, somewhat thicker at the bottom, carries the advertising "For chewing and Smoking" to the right and the Mayo trademark to the left. All cards are black blank backs"

I'm no expert in 19th Century cards. But this looks obvious.

aconte

#246027 - 10/27/03 11:18 AM Re: N300 P.H. Mayos [Re: aconte]
Davalillo1

I will not jump to conclusions but based on Tony's comment he is 99.9% sure, it will be interested to see what the psa mouthpieces say about this one.

If true that this is an embarrassing miss, does this support my comment about the need for grading room experience?

Dav

#246028 - 10/27/03 11:42 AM Re: N300 P.H. Mayos [Re: Davalillo1]
jackstraw
Talkative?

Loc: @ a Baseball Card Show

looks to me that this card was buried in a submission between some 74 topps traded that all graded and the numbers following the card are a bunch of 59 fleer 3 stooges with the grade not available, what does that mean?

#246029 - 10/27/03 11:42 AM Re: N300 P.H. Mayos [Re: aconte]
deadlyembrace
The Venus Card Trap

Loc: Austin, TX

Quote:

According to "The Encylopedia of Baseball Cards - Volume 1" by Lew Lipset:

.... "The cards measure 2 7/8" x 1 5/8' and are sepia and shoulder portaits surrounded by a black frame. The frame, somewhat thicker at the bottom, carries the advertising "For chewing and Smoking" to the right and the Mayo trademark to the left. All cards are black blank backs"

Given that these cards have blank backs and the lower portion of the card was missing, I wonder how it could have been classified as a "Mayo's" ... ???

#246030 - 10/27/03 12:01 PM Hold the Mayo [Re: deadlyembrace]
botn
I am gonna miss that car.

Loc: Santa Monica, CA

While this card is merely one example, it is one more example in an ever-growing population of errors and oversights, but don't tell Dan Markel, Alan Cowart or Toppsgun from the CU Forum they would prefer to believe that PSA is perfect. The trend is that PSA is getting sloppy in the grading room, contrary to The Minister of Misinformation claiming that this is the best core of graders that PSA has ever had.

Nothing could be more important than the collector educating himself so that he can assess a card independently of the holder and the assigned grade. It is hard to elaborate much more since Michael has provided a comprehensive explanation already.

#246031 - 10/27/03 03:40 PM Re: Hold the Mayo [Re: botn]
the1nderer
Learning the Ropes

PSA phucked up that one. I'm curious if the auction was ended because the card is being bought back??
#246032 - 10/27/03 05:20 PM Re: Hold the Mayo [Re: the1nderer]
bcornell
Learning the Ropes

No unaltered N300 Mayo ever looked like that. It's impossible that anyone familiar with the issue (and, therefore, anyone qualified to grade it) could have missed the fact that the card is cropped and not just trimmed. And if Orlando & Co. still want to claim that 2 or 3 graders look at every card, then they have 2 or 3 times the problem with competency than they deny they do.

Bill

#246033 - 10/30/03 07:32 AM Re: Hold the Mayo [Re: bcornell]
Sean_C
Hobbyist

That is one pretty big screwup. Whomever graded that card should be fired IMHO.

#246034 - 11/18/03 10:07 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
MRP1017
Just got here

To Davaillo and others,
Its funny how everyone in these stupid message boards are poised to jump on any dealer for the slightest of "ethics" infraction they deem he has violated. Aside from the burning question that I ask myself, don't you all have jobs or something better to do with your lives, it strikes me how you can viciously assault another dealer for a simple mistake.
It was me that ran the Mayo Cut Plug on eBay. It was one of over 20,000 cards per year that I grade and believe it or not, a card or two is going to get past me. Yes, I like the rest of you, can miss a trimmed card once in awhile. With all the cards coming across my desk during the year some are going to get by me. Its no reflection on my "honest" as a dealer. Its not an obvious denegration of my skills in the industry. And it is certainly not anything more than what it appears to be on the surface but a genuine mistake. If any one of you out there would have taken the time to CALL ME and ask for MY side of this you could have been horse-whipping another dealer (BM.) that really deserves it.
I am busting my [!@#%^&^] in this business just like the rest of you. For those who buy from me regularly (and the 2800+ on my maillist attest to this) know that I am a straight shooter and make any situation a win-win for both me and the customer. I will go the extra mile to assure that they are happy with a deal they get from me. I buy fair and I sell fair. And if in the future anyone of you out here have a problem with me or my company I suggest you pick up the phone and do the right thing. We cant get anywhere in this business backstabbing each other. We need to utilize everyone for support and networking and the advancement of the industry. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution and I choose to be the latter.
I know PSA shouldn't of graded the Mayo but I am sure they look at more cards than I do. Maybe the same dynamic holds true for them. As for the card, it will be turned in at the next show PSA attends that I am at also. Looks like Ft Washington.
If you want to do business with me or call me to talk cards, I welcome you. Website is www.vintagesportsinv.com

thanks
--marc perna

#246035 - 11/18/03 01:18 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MRP1017]
srs1a
Old, dense-headed hammers are cool. Best nail pounders.

Loc: NY

With all due respect Mr. Perna, that card residing in a PSA slab is rediculous. It is not trimmed, it is hacked -- something like 15% of the card is gone. Amazing.

It is curious how a card of this sort would get by an experienced pre-war dealer. It is rediculous that a card of this sort got by a professional grader.

To me is is very hard to put a smiley face on this one.

my 2 cents

#246036 - 11/18/03 01:50 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MRP1017]
aconte

Quote:

Aside from the burning question that I ask myself, don't you all have jobs or something better to do with your lives

Nice comment from an owner of a sportscard business to potential customers!

Marc,

Other than MW1 who else was critical of you in this thread? I read this thread
twice and can't understand why you felt that with your first post on this board
you should blast everyone here. Most of the criticisms were directed
towards PSA not you. And they were fair criticisms. I agree that everyone
makes mistakes. That is fine. I just felt that was an obvious one that
should of been caught somewhere along the process. To use the number
of cards graded by Psa as an excuse is b.s. too! If the quality is suffering
from the quantity being graded maybe you and others should send more
material to SGC. Items like the Mayo card you had for auction have a
strong demand in either holder, as long as it has the tab.

Back to doing nothing with my life....

aconte

#246037 - 11/18/03 02:13 PM Question for Marc Perna [Re: aconte]
aconte

Marc,

Do you sell Sgc cards? Are they offered regularly in your inventory?
I do not see any at this time. I see you offer GAI cards. Therefore,
it can not be a matter of price since Gai cards do not command a premium
at this time. Also, Sgc has been around much longer than Gai. I would think
that with the hard work that you put in the hobby you want to give
customers a number of choices. I know the standard answer about
commons and the set registry. But I see you with cards that would sell in any
of the top grading companies holders.

When I'm at the Ft. Washington show I find it interesting how there
are a few dealers that refuse to put any Sgc cards in their inventories.
I usually don't buy from them.

aconte

#246038 - 11/18/03 06:38 PM Re: Honest Dealers *DELETED* [Re: MRP1017]
MW1
veteran

Post deleted by dena
#246039 - 11/18/03 07:32 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
njdolphins
The Collectinator

Loc: Trimmed, Pressed, Power Erased

Michael

Welcome back. You have been missed.

#246040 - 11/18/03 11:11 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: njdolphins]
botn

Ah so nice of VSI to stop on by to clear his name. This coming from the same person who supposedly took a deal out from underneath Steve Verkman.

FIND must be defind as back stabbing.

#246041 - 11/19/03 09:53 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
Sean_C
Hobbyist

I've said this before (even to Joe Orlando), and I'll say it again: whomever graded that Mayo should be fired. There is no excuse for a mistake like that.

Quote:

Quote:

To Davaillo and others,
Its funny how everyone in these stupid message boards are poised to jump on any dealer for the slightest of "ethics" infraction they deem he has violated. Aside from the burning question that I ask myself, don't you all have jobs or something better to do with your lives, it strikes me how you can viciously assault another dealer for a simple mistake.

The fact of the matter, Marc, is that your blunder in listing this card is as big as PSA's in grading it. Forgive me for saying so, but I wouldn't exactly say that such actions inspire confidence in your abilities to buy and sell cards that aren't trimmed and altered. And don't get mad at others or blame collectors. They didn't foolishly list a hacked N300 Mayo on eBay -- you did.

Quote:

I know PSA shouldn't of [sic] graded the Mayo but I am sure they look at more cards than I do.

So this is your best rationalization? If so, then I think we can safely assume that PSA's judgment on cards is better than yours. Once again, Marc, I don't think this inspires much confidence in your abilities. Based on your statements here, do you think it would be fair to say that you buy and sell numbers on holders and not cards?

Quote:

And if in the future anyone of you out here have a problem with me or my company I suggest you pick up the phone and do the right thing. We cant get anywhere in this business backstabbing each other.

Are you sure that's the position you'd like to take, Marc? From what I've heard, you're one of the biggest back-stabbers in this business. The following internet newsgroup entry (written by you) illustrates my point -- Link

Edited by SGCmod (11/19/03 01:04 PM)

#246042 - 11/19/03 10:23 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
MRP1017
Just got here

MW-
The day I start taking advise from you is the day I get out of the business and start looking over my shoulder for you or your brother. you have no room to talk or exhibit ANY opinions of the hobby here or anywhere esle for that matter. The both of you are an island in this this industry who have alienated every show promoter from Bill Schmerer to J Paul to Tri Star. You have pissed off EVERYONE I have ever encountered including dealers and collectors. I cant find ONE PERSON who speaks highly of you. You cant do shows anymore because nobody wants you there. Anyone out there who doesn't believe me? Just ask other dealers. ANY DEALER. I am still shocked to this day that SGC would align themselves with the pair of you. I rip out the ads in the Beckett every month when I see your face holding up a year old football deal that only saw 1-2 dozen cards get graded by SGC (told to me straight from SGC). The biggest question of last year was why BMW was STILL doing the National. Unfortunatey the brass at NSCC is underfunded and has no guts to kick you out of the last regional show you are allowed to attend. Go away. Your opinions mean nothing to me. You two are a bunch of hacks.
-----------------------------
As for VSI not carrying SGC cards, I love SGC product. I think it looks good in the holder and I think they have good eyes looking at their cards. They also have had their share of bad material like any grading company (can you say sheet-cut 1957 Topps Mantles?). I just dont have any SGC product at present but its a good product in my opinion.

Are you sure that's the position you'd like to take, Marc? From what I've heard, you're one of the biggest back-stabbers in this business. The following internet newsgroup entry (written by you) illustrates my point -- Link

#246043 - 11/19/03 10:32 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: botn]
MRP1017
Just got here

Now this is genuinely funny. Stevey V had absolutely nothing to do with this deal. But I doubt whether he would have has the moxie to buy it if it was offered. Makes for a good laugh though....

Quote:

Ah so nice of VSI to stop on by to clear his name. This coming from the same person who supposedly took a deal out from underneath Steve Verkman.

#246044 - 11/19/03 11:37 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MRP1017]
srs1a

Again, Mr Perna, with all due respect...

I do not dispute that one does not have a problem finding people in the hobby that have issues with the "strong personalities" behind BMW cards. However, I have NEVER found a person that would dispute their knowledge of vintage cards (and, by the way, the quality of their inventory). In this regard, you are the first...and I don't consider your opinion highly in this matter.

Scott

#246045 - 11/19/03 02:38 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MRP1017]
MW1
veteran

Marc,

Your lack of hobby knowledge generally coincides with what I've heard about you from serious vintage collectors.

As for your general knowledge of the hobby, that is lacking too. My guess is that few are interested in engaging egregiously ignorant, two-faced, back-stabbing dimwit dealers in conversation (i.e., you).

Generally speaking, your allegations are laughable. Everything from the shows in Boston we've been removed from (we've never actually attended a convention in that city) to your reference to Bob Schmierer as "Bill Schmerer." And do you even know what "J. Paul" stands for? I didn't think so. Finally, the stuff you write about the National aptly demonstrates how little you know about that venue.

You know very little about vintage cards and even less about the hobby you live in. We are well-liked and have an excellent reputation among serious vintage collectors. The fact that the same tired group of petty PSA dealers has negative things to say about us, really comes as no great revelation.

My advice to you, Marc, is to find an occupation where you truly belong -- spend a year or two in charm & beauty school and then enter yourself in one of the nation's top dog shows. Who knows? You just might win.

#246046 - 11/19/03 03:44 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MRP1017]
botn

Quote:

Now this is genuinely funny. Stevey V had absolutely nothing to do with this deal. But I doubt whether he would have has the moxie to buy it if it was offered. Makes for a good laugh though....

Marc,
Actually, Verkman disgusts me with the way that he does business so I do not care that you stole the Tyler, TX deal from him. I was just trying to inform the readers, as you were so diligently polishing your halo, that you might not be as pure and righteous as you claim but resemble something closer to month old milk.

Did you not register a website to intercept the person who owned that material that you bought? A website called Clean Sweep that featured nothing but Brooms? Isn't it true that you learned of the existence of this deal based solely on a lead that Verkman had advertised and worked to purchase? Not sure that Verkman’s moxie has much to do with this.

#246047 - 11/19/03 04:36 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: botn]
MW1
veteran

Greg,

You are absolutely correct. I recall doing a search for "Clean Sweep Auctions" -- Steve Verkman's Internet company site -- less than a month ago. To my surprise, I came across a site that allegedly sold brooms and featured a prominent link to Marc Perna's site instead.

I believe the site's URL was www.cleansweepauctions.com

Since then, the site has been deleted. Congratulations, Marc! More great business ethics on your part. Care to explain? Maybe it would help if you once again blamed collectors or other dealers.

#246048 - 11/19/03 04:56 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
botn

Michael,

That was the URL. But remember that Marc told us that he is not a backstabber. So we can now add liar to the growing list of impressive attributes that this self-proclaimed card god possesses.

Greg

#246049 - 11/19/03 05:39 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: botn]
MW1
veteran

Greg,

I do not know if Marc Perna set up his site solely with the intention of stealing business from Steve Verkman through tradename or trademark confusion, but the evidence certainly seems to be compelling.

I would be quite surprised if Steve doesn't take legal action against Marc. I saw Marc's fallacious website before he deleted it, and there was no question in my mind that Marc was attempting to use the tradename "Clean Sweep Auctions" to divert business from Steve to his own website.

Specifically, I found the following applicable information regarding domain names:

The rules for understanding whether a legal conflict exists comes from trademark law. Here are the basics you need to understand:
  • Names that identify the source of products or services in the marketplace are trademarks.
  • Trademarks that are clever, memorable or suggestive are protected under federal and state law.
  • Trademarks that are descriptive and have achieved distinction through sales and advertising can be protected under federal and state law.
  • One trademark legally conflicts with another when the use of both trademarks is likely to confuse customers about the products or services, or their source.
  • In case of a legal conflict with a later user, the first commercial user of a trademark owns it.
  • If a legal conflict is found to exist, the later user will probably have to stop using the mark and may even have to pay the trademark owner damages.

Source citation

#246050 - 11/19/03 06:03 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
    dadaist

Quote:

The rules for understanding whether a legal conflict exists comes from trademark law. Here are the basics you need to understand:

Names that identify the source of products or services in the marketplace are trademarks.

Trademarks that are clever, memorable or suggestive are protected under federal and state law.

Trademarks that are descriptive and have achieved distinction through sales and advertising can be protected under federal and state law.

One trademark legally conflicts with another when the use of both trademarks is likely to confuse customers about the products or services, or their source.

In case of a legal conflict with a later user, the first commercial user of a trademark owns it.

If a legal conflict is found to exist, the later user will probably have to stop using the mark and may even have to pay the trademark owner damages.

MW1

I have been involved with situations where trademark abandonment was "forced" on companies that were well within the boundaries of rightful ownership, and stripped of them WITHOUT intellectual property lawyers flexing a single muscle. Part of the problem is that trademark laws are weak in areas of domain conflict, and domain ownership disputes. This rings especially true in matters of cyber-squatting, and political power-plays over brand/trademark confusion.

#246051 - 11/19/03 06:25 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: dadaist]
    MW1
    veteran

dadaist,

You are correct. There is much gray area. But as far as I know, Marc Perna (VSI) does not own or operate a broom company.

#246052 - 11/19/03 07:43 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: dadaist]
    the1nderer
    Learning the Ropes

My understanding is that legal action has already been filed.

There are times that trademark disputes are between legitamite entities - the current case of Apple Records (the Beatles) and Apple Computer is a prime example - the case was initially settled with Apple Computer agreeing not to enter the music industry, but since that settlement many years ago they've started selling downloadable music, so the case has been reopened.

In this instance, there was no company existing or formed by Mr. Perna regarding anything to do with the name, and the reason for the website was clearly related to the presently existing entity of Mr. Verkman's Clean Sweep Auction company/website (csauctions.com). In fact, initially the site simply redirected traffic to Mr. Perna's site, and later he created the website offering a few common brooms in a non-serious auction, with a link at the top to his website.

Of course, this would have all been moot if he hadn't told half the industry about how he'd made such a purchase through this gag site.

#246053 - 11/19/03 09:03 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: the1nderer]
    botn

By the way, does anyone know who loaned Marc the money to make the Tyler, TX purchase?
    #246054 - 12/01/03 07:36 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: botn]
    Sean_C
    Hobbyist

Ok, I've tried doing this the nice way, by contacting both the moderator and Sean (SeanSGC) about this via PM, but after a week I've received no response (with read receipts received) so I'm going public: WHY WAS MY POST EDITED? Please note my post on page 2 of this thread. I made a simple request for clarification about what did or did not happen at the 2002 National Convention, a question I fell that is fair game since Mike was the one that posted a link to the supposed incident in the first place! I wasn't trying to stir up problems, the door was opened by Mike, and after a year and a half of rumors, I just wanted to know once and for all if there was any truth to the story or not! If Mike was unable to comment on the issue due to pending litigation, I'd totally understand and be fine with a "no comment".

I've never had anything against SGC before, just not a whole heck of a lot for them. If this is the way SGC is going to deal with people though, I'll certainly have a whole heck of a lot against them. If I was blasting SGC the way I was blasting PSA earlier in this thread, I'd understand why they might want to edit my comments, but to remove an honest question? That's pretty weak. I know it's their board and they can do whatever they want, but they would be wise to consider how they treat their customers, potential or otherwise. I don't post here very much (and it sure as heck looks like no one else does either), but as some of you know, I'm a regular over on the Beckett and PSA boards, and I'll make sure that this issue does not rest should I not get an explanation from Sean or the SGCmod as to why they took the action they did.

#246055 - 12/01/03 08:11 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Sean_C]
    vayank
    The Amazing Card-Man

Loc: Alexandria, Va

I have always appreciated your posts, and I'm sure it is an honest question but you seem to be making this message board issue when you sould simply email Mike Wentz directly. Or call him? Or write a letter? If you have a question about Mike Wentz, simply ask him directly.

#246056 - 12/01/03 08:42 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Sean_C]
    MW1
    veteran

Sean,

I have already answered your question several times on several public message boards. I fully explained that the customer in question purchased a card in an SGC holder and resubmitted it to PSA. At first PSA downgraded it by two grades but after the customer resubmitted it through a well-known PSA authorized dealer, it came back the same grade. There was never an argument or confrontation regarding this transaction. In fact, both myself and the customer had a chuckle over the entire situation. The customer later purchased more vintage baseball cards from us. End of story.

#246057 - 12/01/03 08:42 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: vayank]
    srs1a

Sean, you seem to arrived here with the mission to be MW1's personal troll. Why bother? If the SGC crew axed a post of yours, so be it and move on. In one of your posts you talk about the Alcindor PSA-9 thread on the CU board and your comments there -- exactly where did that thread go? Scott
    #246058 - 12/01/03 09:46 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: MW1]
    Sean_C
    Hobbyist

All I was looking for was a response, and now I have it. No autopsy, no foul. I did ask on other boards, and never got any answer whatsoever. Now the rumor can end.

As for the PSA 9 Alcindor, I exchanged emails with Joe Orlando about and the issues I had with their invoice oversight. It got to the point where he asked me to call him regarding it all, but I've yet to do so (I'm on the phone about 7 hours out of the day doing tech support, so personal calls are not something easy to do).

#246059 - 12/01/03 04:01 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Sean_C]
    Jessica
    Learning the Ropes

Loc: Boston, Massachusetts

HEY UNIBROW

WHY DON'T YOU DOUBLE YOUR DOSAGE AND LEAVE MW1 ALONE!!!!!!!

#246060 - 12/02/03 07:49 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Jessica]
    Sean_C
    Hobbyist

See that key on the left hand side of your keyboard, it's on the third (or 4th) row down, the one that says Caps Lock on it? Please hit it (one time only please), then reply. As a fellow Bostonian, I'll thank you in advance.

#246061 - 12/03/03 09:10 PM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Sean_C]
    Jessica
    Learning the Ropes

Loc: Boston, Massachusetts

WHATEVER!!!!!!!

Edited by SGCmod (12/05/03 08:59 AM)

#246062 - 12/04/03 06:20 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Jessica]
    deadlyembrace
    The Venus Card Trap

Loc: Austin, TX

Jessica --

Subtle, unspoken messages will probably sail over Sean C's head unnoticed. After all, he failed to notice that 20% of his Mayo card was ... MISSING ...

Hey Sean C --

That uncomfortable feeling you're experiencing and wondering about ... that's Jessica ripping you a new one!

#246063 - 12/05/03 07:19 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: deadlyembrace]
    Sean_C
    Hobbyist

#246064 - 12/05/03 08:17 AM dan markel won't be happy [Re: Sean_C]
    PeterAldridge
    Just got here

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama

wtf? sean i Need to tell
    dan markel about This.

jessica That is Not funny.

~jeff

#246065 - 12/05/03 08:42 AM Re: Honest Dealers [Re: Jessica]
    Sean_C
    Hobbyist

I hadn't even noticed Jessica's attachment until you pointed it out to me Peter. I've saved the pic to my PC, and will be forwarding a copy of it to SeanSGC, the SGCmod, as well as some of the other mods from the other that seem to actually police the boards for content, and hopefully whoever Jessica is (and any other ID's associated to the person) will be permanently removed. There is never any reason for ANYONE to be posting offensive content like that. Should the image be removed, feel free to PM me either here or over on the PSA boards, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Quote:

WHATEVER!!!!!!!

Page all of 5 12345>

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
    Hop to:
    Who's Online
    0 registered and 8 anonymous users online.
    Newest Members
    klmnop450123, abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071
    1963 Registered Users

Generated in 0.033 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.