Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#28492 - 11/21/02 06:50 AM Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry?
Fabfrank
(S)uper Collector

I know we just got the SGC Registry up and running, but I'm eager to see some modern sets added to the current choices. With the current trend of short printing RC's, I feel some of these sets are just as hard, if not harder to complete than some of the older sets. The other factor is that I would only do these sets in SGC 96 or better. I'm doing the SP and SP Authentic football sets on the other registry. I want to do the Bowman and Topps Reserve sets here.
Is anyone else looking to do a modern (Post 1980) set for The SGc Registry?

#28493 - 11/21/02 07:09 AM Re: Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry? [Re: Fabfrank]
vayank
The Amazing Card-Man

Loc: Alexandria, Va

FF >>

It's not in my immediate plans. However, I have always had a weakness for the smaller boxes sets popular in the '80's: K-Mart (1982), Kay Bee, Drakes, Woolworth etc. I'll do the K-Mart 1982 MVP set at some point.

#28494 - 11/22/02 03:55 PM Re: Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry? [Re: Fabfrank]
Anonymous Unregistered

How about a 1988 baseball set? ha hahahahahahaha. That wouldnt be too hard!
#28495 - 11/24/02 09:43 AM Re: Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry? [Re: Fabfrank]
Anonymous Unregistered

hello,

i am also looking to put together a modern set, if you would call the 1993 topps finest set a modern set. i have been trying to register the 1993 topps finest and still waiting for them to add it, or is it that i am registering it wrong it has been close to a month now that i was trying.also i look up my name and have sets that i never registry them, i wrote to them and no respond in correcting the problem, they must be very busy in correcting the problems .but at lease respond to the
e-mail / message i wrote to them.

working on (1993 tops finest) do feel free to e-mail patmack98@aol.com

john

#28496 - 11/24/02 01:56 PM Re: Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry?
deadlyembrace
The Venus Card Trap

Loc: Austin, TX

Hi John --

Are you trying to register the 93 Topps Finest ... or 93 Topps Finest Refractor set ... ?

Apparently, it's the refractor version of the set that's available for registry.

#28497 - 11/26/02 10:59 AM Re: Is anyone going to do any modern sets for The Registry? [Re: deadlyembrace]
Anonymous Unregistered

hello

sorry i didnt get back to you i was busy at work. yes, i am trying to register the 1993 topps finest set, as for the refractor set i am waiting until i decide what i am going to do, with the refractor set i only have 75% finished, only until 100% is finished i will grade them. the refractor set i do see that its on board. is there anyway that you can help me out because i am confused on trying to get the regular 1993 topps finest registered set.
i wrote to them about 2 sets i never registered that were under my name and asking them how to delete them, but they never gave any kind of response i am assuming that they must be very busy up-grading and fixing the bugs in their databases. they should have the a delete button next to the sets so it would be easier to delete our sets that we dont want.

working on my next set which its 1990/91 o-pee-chee premier

thx
john

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 5 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
klmnop450123, abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071
1963 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.