Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#289678 - 12/19/03 12:32 PM grading question.
richnerd
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: IN

Hey all in the card zone, thought I would stop in from the comic board.

For comics to check out prices for a book one place we can go is .......

comicspriceguide.com and its free.

Is there any where on the net that one can check out the price for cards? Free.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

#289679 - 12/19/03 01:03 PM Re: grading question. [Re: richnerd]
OldSchoolTerry
Talkative?

Loc: Little Rhody

You can go to beckett.com and register for free. Then, you can look up stuff, but only one card at a time, which is annoying. Then, after you look up your card price, they hit you with an annoying ad to subscribe. Not the greatest resource, but it's free.
There's actually a website I found a while back, which had price guides for a few sports, but I can't remember the name of the site at the moment, which really annoys me, because I'll probably need to use it again in the future. I'll keep trying to find that site again, though.
That was John Miesegaes...that guy's a goddamn idiot. You don't want the panties in the underwear drawer that are all clean and sh**--you want the ones in the laundry hamper got the stank on 'em. -Daniel Way, referring to John M's comment that Ant-Man could hang out in supermodels' underwear drawers. Am I the only one who thinks Terry's Sig Line is a bit over the line? If I was Joanna or LucyBop, I'd tear him a new one. -Joe Collector

#289680 - 12/19/03 01:25 PM Re: grading question. [Re: OldSchoolTerry]
njdolphins
The Collectinator

Loc: Trimmed, Pressed, Power Erased

Rich

The SGC website offers a free price guide. This will show the prices of graded cards and it SGC's opinion of the value but should be a good enough benchmark for you to get an idea as to the value. Unlike the beckett site, you can see the prices for individual cards within an entire set all at one time.

Ron

#289681 - 12/19/03 05:38 PM Re: grading question. [Re: njdolphins]
richnerd
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: IN

Thanks guys for the help.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071, jakerazzle1
1962 Registered Users

Generated in 0.077 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.