Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#309086 - 01/16/04 01:27 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: botn]
botn
I am gonna miss that car.

Loc: Santa Monica, CA

Sean,

Irony? Asking John, a PSA lemming, to confront Joe Orlando is hardly the same as my not giving selfish John information that he could not figure out in 100 years.

John,

In my initial reply to you I told you to contact Sean. You are not even able to do that but had to wait for him to come to you. You are much too self-absorbed.

I do not "slam" people as you say. I only give back what I am given. You only feel bullied around because of your cowardly demeanor. John, don't shoot the messenger. I am not the enemy.

#309087 - 01/16/04 01:39 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: botn]
Sean_C
Hobbyist

Well Greg, how about PMing me that infomation that you won't give to John? I have confronted Joe, on WIWAG and a few other issues, and am cetainly less than thrilled with his ability to deal with the public. Personally, when I know that I have someone dead to rights, I start blasting away and worry about what people think of me later.

Let's not let this thread degenerate into a flame war, as that's the surest way to get it yanked or locked; something I'd rather not see hapen.

Quote:

Sean,

Irony? Asking John, a PSA lemming, to confront Joe Orlando is hardly the same as my not giving selfish John information that he could not figure out in 100 years.

John,

In my initial reply to you I told you to contact Sean. You are not even able to do that but had to wait for him to come to you. You are much too self-absorbed.

I do not "slam" people as you say. I only give back what I am given. You only feel bullied around because of your cowardly demeanor. John, don't shoot the messenger. I am not the enemy.

Edited by SGCmod (01/17/04 07:44 AM)

#309088 - 01/16/04 02:26 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: Sean_C]
botn

Hey Sean,

I am not sure what additional information John is seeking. It seems that you have given him the information about the company (ebay id) that WIWAG is conducting business under.

You can always send me an e-mail.

Thanks

Greg

#309089 - 01/16/04 02:35 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: botn]
Sean_C
Hobbyist

I was talking about PMing me your information that backs up your claims that WIWAG had a sealing machine and unused holders, and that the # of affected cards is far greater than what I have suggested so far. If you'd prefer to email me, send it to seanchristian@yahoo.com (My home PC has problems with this site. I hacked up my hosts file to prevent certain pop-ups, and now it has a problem keeping me logged in on some sites like this one).

Quote:

Hey Sean,

I am not sure what additional information John is seeking. It seems that you have given him the information about the company (ebay id) that WIWAG is conducting business under.

You can always send me an e-mail.

Thanks

Greg

#309090 - 01/16/04 03:28 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: Sean_C]
botn

PM'ing you would be the same as my taking out full page ads in every hobby publication. The people who have given me this information have done so in confidence. It is not for me to attach names to the claims that I have made. When they decide to go public that is when you will get the substantiation that you seek, but not any sooner.

I am not in possession of any physical evidence as I was never a party to the action other than from the standpoint of having owned 3 cards that were found to bear evidence of the WIWAG fraud. All of the information that I have written is from people who were extremely close to the matter who trusted me enough to impart me with the facts. My claims are not based on my own investigations conducted.

If, in your eyes, my not providing you with any additional information somehow negates my claims then so be it. I cannot stress enough that other than being disgusted with the CU machine in the way they conduct business, this has no material effect on me.

#309091 - 01/16/04 04:48 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: botn]
jackstraw
Talkative?

Loc: @ a Baseball Card Show

"there's a plate of homemade wishes on the kitchen window sill and an 8 is enough to fill my life with joy"

#309092 - 01/16/04 05:47 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: jackstraw]
wrigleyfield
Collector is an understatement.

Hopefully this thread will be shutdown.

#309093 - 01/16/04 06:08 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: wrigleyfield]
estang
(S)uper Collector

So what is the ebay user id for this guy that is now selling SGC cards? I'd like to know for my own safeguards. If someone know, just PM me, please.

I find the thread very ....gulp, entertaining.

Edited by SGCmod (01/17/04 07:47 AM)

Erik

#309094 - 01/16/04 07:07 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: estang]
KLL
Hobbyist

I too am growing tired of this bs from the same handful of contributors. Go to the Network board and post this stuff.

Edited by SGCmod (01/17/04 07:55 AM)

#309095 - 01/16/04 08:57 PM Re: PSA and IBS [Re: KLL]
botn

For BS this thead certainly has registered a huge number of views. If you do feel that topic and content of the thread is BS then you probably should consider avoiding any thread that I start.
Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 12 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
defghi104200, jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123
1967 Registered Users

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.