Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#360459 - 03/04/04 02:22 PM Re: For the latest SGC grading mystery look at this [Re: carew4me]
botn
I am gonna miss that car.

Loc: Santa Monica, CA

Quote:

I guess I was just shocked that this relatively major issue with a big time pre-war card was not mentioned by you yourself. I mean help some brother's out!
Dont be shy. Your downright revered in some circles so people listen to you.
I mean the Net54 guys are the ones that exposed this, why shoot this messenger.

The issue was brought up on the Net54 board and I responded late last night when I read the thread. I also followed up this morning. Not sure how I can address an issue when I do not know an issue exists.

My taking issues to the public forums is a relatively new thing for me. Prior to posting as BOTN on the CU froum I used to take up issues in a "silent" fashion, if you will. I took matters directly to PSA when I felt that something needed to be addressed. When I realized that this was fruitless I took it to the next level. SGC and GAI know this about me ( I am not the only one). They know that if I felt that something was screwed up and not dealt with properly on a repeated basis, it would end up in a forum somewhere.

PSA has made a habit of not dealing with their mistakes properly which is why they get called out. SGC and GAI have not demonstrated this kind of failure. Your raising of the issue is not the problem. It is the way in which you decided to do it. Motivation is everything, ya know?

Quote:

Would it be fair to say that PSA has kicked out checks in a timely manner when it has been PROVEN that they made a mistake?

No comment. Been around the block too many times. See above.

#360460 - 03/04/04 09:17 PM Re: For the latest SGC grading mystery look at this [Re: botn]
toothpick
Just got here

Something really stinks here. My gut feeling is that the stench is most likely coming straight from Santa Monica.
#360461 - 03/04/04 10:04 PM Re: For the latest SGC grading mystery look at this [Re: toothpick]
botn

Quote:

Something really stinks here. My gut feeling is that the stench is most likely coming straight from Santa Monica.

Toothpick, you don't live in Santa Monica, do you?

#360462 - 03/06/04 03:21 PM Re: For the latest SGC grading mystery look at this [Re: botn]
HonusWagner
Hobbyist

Loc: Toronto, Ontario

How many posts have been deleted from this thread?

Strange

#360463 - 03/06/04 07:47 PM Re: For the latest SGC grading mystery look at this [Re: HonusWagner]
botn

I guess toothpick is not playing by the rules. His post and my reply have been taken down twice.
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
klmnop450123, abcdef863349, vwxyz{570399, nopqrs004715, tjf092071
1963 Registered Users

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.