Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#50864 - 03/23/03 02:54 PM Re: phatty gives until it hurts... [Re: Illiterati]
Dungeon
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: Still Married!

we shall return one day, to Greggy's dismay!

#50865 - 03/23/03 10:37 PM Re: phatty gives until it hurts... [Re: Dungeon]
Illiterati
Ginsu Wit - Watch me chop up a tin can, and yet still slice this tomato.

Loc: Hip-deep in it.

we shall return one day, to Greggy's dismay!

Break his oversized, underused heart!
"At least I'm not trying to fool myself into thinking that I've fooled everyone else into thinking that I have anything useful to contribute. Whoa, that should be my new sig line!" - Illiterati 2/26/06 Thanks for pimpin' my title, Arch!

#50866 - 03/24/03 09:30 AM Re: phatty gives until it hurts... [Re: Illiterati]
Dungeon

#50867 - 03/24/03 02:25 PM phatty is circumspective and doesn't even know what it means... [Re: Dungeon]
Phatty
There's a fine line between clever and stupid - Spinal Tap

Loc: is phatty back?

majorkhaos, phatty is not a black, slippery circus seal but he can tell that you would prefer if he was.

pervert

#50868 - 03/24/03 04:18 PM Re: phatty is circumspective and doesn't even know what it means... [Re: Phatty]
Dungeon

Soltrick is confused on why Phatty refers to Phatty as Phatty?

#50869 - 03/24/03 09:53 PM Re: phatty is circumspective and doesn't even know what it means... [Re: Phatty]
Illiterati

pervert

Phatty, don't you worry your pretty little head... when my mechanic told me I had blown a seal, I found out he was just talking about my car.
"At least I'm not trying to fool myself into thinking that I've fooled everyone else into thinking that I have anything useful to contribute. Whoa, that should be my new sig line!" - Illiterati 2/26/06 Thanks for pimpin' my title, Arch!

#50870 - 03/25/03 03:09 PM majorkhaos has discovered the key to phatty's stomach [Re: Illiterati]
Phatty
There's a fine line between clever and stupid - Spinal Tap

Loc: is phatty back?

of course, majorkhaos is right. phatty shouldn't worry because when phatty worries, he begins to eat. phatty has found that baseball cards also trigger a gnawing hunger deep within. perhaps that is why phatty feels a special fellowship with hobby collectors.

#50871 - 03/25/03 04:12 PM Re: majorkhaos has discovered the key to phatty's stomach [Re: Phatty]
Illiterati

Phatty, you feel free to eat those cards all you like... but might I recommend some of these new cereals with the petrified strawberries in them??? Woo! They're tasty! Okay, so they aren't "petrified"... more like styrofoam... but once you let them soak in the milk for a while? Fuhgeddaboutit! Dang, almost dinnertime. Looks like cereal for supper once again.

#50872 - 03/26/03 08:00 PM Re: majorkhaos has discovered the key to phatty's stomach[!@#%^&^] [Re: Illiterati]
Dungeon

Phatty misses the ever-so-enviornment friendly styrofoam containers McDonalds used to use for their oh-so-crappy sandwiches!

#50873 - 03/26/03 09:13 PM Re: majorkhaos has discovered the key to phatty's stomach[!@#%^&^] [Re: Dungeon]
Illiterati

Yo, just keepin' the hot side hot and the cold side cold!

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 6 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123, abcdef863349
1966 Registered Users

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.