Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#856110 - 07/24/05 04:10 PM Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball.
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

In case nobody has read my signature, my current boondoggle is collecting former Michigan Tech Hockey Players and former Michigan State Football, Basketball and Baseball players.

Some highlights for the lazy:

Michigan Tech Hockey: Tony Esposito , Lou Angotti , Gary Bauman, Tom Bissett, Chris Cichocki, Steve Coates, John Grisdale, Steve Jensen, Al Karlander, Mike Lauen, Bob Lorimer, George Lyle, Darcy Martini, Jim Mayer, Randy McKay, Al McLeod, Gord McRae, Glenn Merkosky, Lyle Moffat, Rob Murray, Jim Nahrgang , Davis Payne, Brent Peterson, Jamie Ram, Dave Reierson, Damian Rhodes, Jarkko Ruutu, Geoff Sarjeant, Andre Savage, Lorne Stamler, Tony Stiles, Jim Storm, Andy Sutton, Bill Terry, Brian Watts, Warren Young, Mike Zuke , Bruce Abbey, Bob D'Alvise , Ken Desjardine, Darwin Mott, Bill Prentice, Bill Steele, Bill Hughes, Rich McCann and George Owen .

Michigan State Baseball: Bob Brannum, Ralph Simpson, Magic Johnson, Johnny Green and many, many more.

Michigan State Football: Lynn Chandois, Bubba Smith, Earl Morrall, Herb Adderly, George Webster, Joe DeLamiellure, Brad Van Pelt, Morten Anderson and many, many more.

Michigan State Baseball: Robin Roberts, Steve Garvey, Kirk Gibson, Hobie Landrith, Dick Billings, Bob Anderson, Don Gross, Jack Kralick, Al Luplow, Rick Miller, Ron Perranoski, Dick Radatz, Ron Pruitt, George Smith and many, many more.

SGC or Raw. Please let me know.

#856111 - 07/25/05 08:07 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: FYS]
ledsters
Collector is an understatement.

I have a 1972 Topps Football of Dave Herman.

ledsters

#856112 - 07/27/05 03:07 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: ledsters]
FYS

Quote:

I have a 1972 Topps Football of Dave Herman.

ledsters

Is it SGC 96 quality? If so, how much?

#856113 - 07/27/05 04:29 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: FYS]
ledsters

No, Probably a 84. You can have it in trade for any Ozzie Smith card. Or if you don't have any Ozzie cards. just PM me your address and it is yours for free.

Kevin

#856114 - 07/27/05 05:08 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: ledsters]
srs1a
Old, dense-headed hammers are cool. Best nail pounders.

Loc: NY

This guy was on your list -- for some strange reason, it has always been one of my favorites from the set.

As someone wiser than I once said -- big head, no hat!

#856115 - 07/29/05 03:39 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: ledsters]
FYS

Quote:

No, Probably a 84. You can have it in trade for any Ozzie Smith card. Or if you don't have any Ozzie cards. just PM me your address and it is yours for free.

Kevin

Kevin,

That is very nice of you. I am really looking for 96 stuff, so I will pass. However, I will not forget the gesture.

#856116 - 07/29/05 03:40 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: srs1a]
FYS

Quote:

This guy was on your list -- for some strange reason, it has always been one of my favorites from the set.

As someone wiser than I once said -- big head, no hat!

The card really looks extremely overgraded to me. With that in mind, what do you need for it?

#856117 - 07/29/05 04:27 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: FYS]
srs1a
Old, dense-headed hammers are cool. Best nail pounders.

Loc: NY

FYS, that card is one of two SGC-98s that I have in my set, so it is not available.

I laughed when I saw Mr. Perranoski on your list and had to show him off. I'm pretty sure that I have another one somewhere sitting is an 88 slap that is yours if you are interested (and I can find it). PM me with your info if you want it.

#856118 - 07/30/05 09:32 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: srs1a]
FYS

Quote:

FYS, that card is one of two SGC-98s that I have in my set, so it is not available.

I laughed when I saw Mr. Perranoski on your list and had to show him off.

When you do decide to get rid of that highly overgraded card, at least let me make and offer.

I would take every opportunity to show off a SGC 98 from 1968. I have always really liked that set, but I think it has more to do with my love of the 68 Tigers than the actual set?

#856119 - 07/31/05 04:31 PM Re: Wanted: Hoceky, Football, Basekball and Baseball. [Re: FYS]
wrigleyfield

FYS-

I am interested to know what you see in the scan that indicates the card is highly overgraded? Or are you just trying to negotiate for a good price?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123, abcdef863349
1966 Registered Users

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.