Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#994193 - 12/07/05 03:09 PM Anyone collecting 05 Finest Football??? I can't get enough of the stuff!!
kryptonitecomics
First Official Signature Set Owner

Loc: O-Town Baby! Home of the Magic

I have always been kind of fond of Topps Finest a Chrome products but for some reason I can't stop buying boxes and singles from this years Finest Football release.

I was lucky enough to hit several of the better autographed rookies in boxes but I went ahead and bought the Carnell Williams out right since there were steep odds in pulling just the card I wanted from any 1 box.

I have been slowly trying to decide what type of a set I want to put together...i.e....Green Xfractor set or all of the Autographs etc. Right now I am focusing on purchasing Gold, black and green Xfractors numbered to 50 or less. I am not purchasing these as any type of investment but rather just for the joy of collecting. I have even purchasesd a 1/1 Superfractor and a nice 1/1 Framed Jerome Bettis card.

So am I nuts or are their other collectors hooked on this set?

#994194 - 12/07/05 04:17 PM Re: Anyone collecting 05 Finest Football??? I can't get enough of the stuff!! [Re: kryptonitecomics]
FYS
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Michigan - The Spartan State

Quote:

So am I nuts or are their other collectors hooked on this set?

We are all nuts, we collect cardboard for God's sake.

I am not hooked on this particular set, but Heritage Baseball has made me waste some money.

#994195 - 12/07/05 07:12 PM Re: Anyone collecting 05 Finest Football??? I can't get enough of the stuff!! [Re: FYS]
kryptonitecomics
First Official Signature Set Owner

Loc: O-Town Baby! Home of the Magic

Yes well for me it's more like Cardboard....paper......chuncks of metal etc....

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  EARLSWORLD 
Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 10 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
jklmno253672, hijklm176309, defghi521014, klmnop450123, abcdef863349
1966 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.