HEY FELLOW CARD LOVERS.

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS READ MY PROIR POST ABOUT A BABE RUTH BUTTON CARD THAT I HAVE. BUT IF YOU DIDNT I HAVE A HEADACHE OVER THIS CARD NOW.

I HAVE RECENTLY PUT IT UP ON EBAY, AND I WAS LOOKING AROUND FOR TWO WEEK PRIOR TO THIS TO SEE IF ANY OF THE OTHER 4 CARDS. I GET A MESSAGE TODAY FROM A FELLOW EBAYER SAYING THAT HE HAS POSTED IT ABOUT 12 HOURS BEFORE I DID AND SAYING THAT TWO OF THESE CARDS ON EBAY IS GOING TO DIMINISH THE VALUE THAT WE CAN GET FOR THE CARD. DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH THAT? MY HEAD IS POUNDINIG. I DONT WANT TO END THE AUCTION AND HAVE MANY BIDDERS MAD AT ME AND NOT TRUST ME WHEN I RELIST THAT CARD AGAIN.

I ALSO FEEL THAT THIS EBAY MEMBER IS TRYING TO BULLY ME SO HE CAN MAKE MORE ON THE CARD, AND THEN I GET SCREWED.

SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON BUT I HAVE ALOT OF THOUGHTS ON THIS CARD. I REALLY JUST LOVE THIS CARD BUT SOME COLLECTORS THAT I HAVE VISITED PERSONALLY TELL ME THAT THIS CARD WILL NOT BE AS VALUABLE AS IT IS NOW SINCE OTHER STUFF MIGHT COME OUT. DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH THIS ALSO. ... WOW DOES MY HEAD HURT.

I WILL LISTEN TO ALL ADVICE NOW. SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A POST, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WIT ME. THANKS ALL