I'm new to the sports card forum so bear with me. I've been doing some research on the best card grading companies yada yada yada. I don't want to get into that debate again. However, I would like advice from collectors out there. See, from what I've seen, it looks like many of you on here send in raw cards to be graded. I'm not sure I have the time or energy or knowledge to hunt down raw cards to be graded.

What I do want are older Packers cards (starting to collect going backward from 1980) in mint(ish) condition. I also want to have my entire collection to be housed in the same type holder (all PSA or all SGC or whatever) for consistency.

So, here's the delimna. SGC seems to be the graders of choice, however, finding Packers cards on ebay graded by SGC seems difficult (based on one or two searches). I can find some in PSA in the grade I like, and thus start a collection, but I'm not sure availability should be what makes me choose a company.

Maybe I've just answered my own question...or maybe I don't know what my question is. I just hesitate to start buying PSA, but SGC looks like it could be forever before I find any of the cards I want for sale. Heck, maybe I just need to do more research...

Thoughts?