I know it's wintertime and all and doesn't look like the sun will ever shine again in my neck of the woods, but it seems like before I end this sentence the summer sunshine will have returned! I have been thinking about the upcoming National Convention which will be held at Cleveland's I-X Center. The National ( THE NATIONAL is quite an extravaganza of events and the proverbial candy store for every grown kid that collects sports cards and memorabilia! \:D Some here have expressed they are planning to go. I have said before in some of my recent posts how nice it would be to meet up with the guys here I have traded dialog with. I think that would really be great. And I hope that opportunity will happen. As for me, I most definitely plan to be there on Friday, Saturday & maybe Sunday. Heck, it's not everyday that you get to see every major dealer and people of the Hobby all in one place! There isn't enough time in the day (or night for that matter) to see everything. Anyone on the Boards here ever been to a National? What was it like for you? I'd like to hear about your experiences and where the convention was at.

Look forward to hearing your stories~

Earl

BROOKS ROBINSON ~ One of the Greatest to Ever Play the Game!