Found this on the website May 1. "1950's-60's Special: Any card, any sport: $6/card (10 day turnaround)."|
After a 5+ month hiatus, I succumbed to the siren song of the current special. Why did I even bother?
1. Packaged up a 30-card invoice and mailed on Wed. May 2.
2. Credit card charged on Fri. May 4, so I know package was received in NJ. (Was this day one?)
3. Logged in as received on Mon. May 7. (Was this day one?)
4. Tuesday May 15, pop report changed, signaling cards have been graded. (Was this day 7 or 8?)
5. Today, May 18, either day 10 or day 11 and still no official grade posting and no ship date.
Why offer a special if you can't meet the deadline? If I wanted lousy customer service, I could have sent them to the other guys.
Invariably, when the grades do finally post, there will be a couple of changes to the downside, based on my last couple of invoices nearly six months ago. I'll likely be back to vent again at that time.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
#1 in 1959 Topps. Officially known as Assassin according to stanthemanfan 3/31/2014 and god of minor league basketball according to cammb.