Hi everyone...after many requests for another special, I was able to arrange this with the assistance of the authentication team here at SGC. Here's the SGC Authentic September special:

SGC Authentic will be accepting any baseball/football cards, baseball/football related memorabilia. Cost is $8 per standard signature. Pricing includes items being encapsulated or receiving the SGC Authentic alpha numeric Standard Certification card and sticker. Multisigned cards/memorabilia pieces or premium signatures will be priced separately per item. There will be an additional $5 charge for any 3x5s, postcards (HOF plaques, Perez-Steele, etc), as well as any item needing a custom insert. Items being encapsulated and needing an oversized holder will be an additional $15. Turnaround time will be approximately 30 days, contingent upon volume of orders. As always, PM me your list before submitting to ensure proper pricing and avoid any problems with your order. I look forward to working with everyone again!