Well I had begun this set a while back with a few cards here and there but now since finding out my youngest daughter has Type 1 Diabetes I have dedicated this set to her. She loves the tall football cards and especially the pinkish looking background colors on the Buffalo cards. I am only around 14% complete with it at this point and have about 5 or 6 raw to send to SGC at some point when money becomes available. With the graded cards she can handle them more and shuffle them around as she likes. I was able to get protective covers for the slabs to prevent scratching. I asked her if she would like to work on this set and it can be hers to pass on and she was all bright eyed and big smiles for it .....so its a go. Here is what I have so far guys. PLMK if you have any 65 topps football cards at all. I am willing to trade strong to complete this set for her.

Here is a link to the set and some of the cards we have so far......grades are all over the place but she don't care so I don't either...

http://www.sgccardregistry.com/set.aspx?cat=3&set=181&userset=8375

her favorites:

Here is a pic of my wonderful baby girl...........love her so much

Upgrades to 65Topps Football