I believe that the Presidents of PSA, SGC, and GAI work hard to provide a good product for fellow hobbyists.

Everyone has their preference...it seems SGC customers are very satisfied with their grading company, PSA folks continue to advocate and support PSA, and as a GAI customer, I am very satisfied with the service I receive as well.

Every once in a while someone will throw a scan of a graded card for sale on E-bay and criticize the overgrading of the card (whether it be PSA, SGC or GAI)---rarely does anyone throw up a scan of an undergraded card--whether PSA, SGC, or GAI. When a grader grades thousands of cards, they are going to make mistakes from time to time--It doesn't matter if it's the most senior grader in business. In addition, new graders come abroad and require training, and while quality controls are implemented, things have a tendency to slip through the cracks from time to time.

I may be sounding naive here, but i am the type of person where you have to prove to me someone is guilty of intentionally doing something before I form a negative opinion...I always give the benefit of the doubt...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.