Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPORTS-CARD-LOT-w-Se...1QQcmdZViewItem

See pics!

What we have here is a selling off of my sports card collection! I collected in the early 1990s so the collection reflects that. The cards most noted are:

90 Topps Finest Kevin Garnett w/coating PSA Gem Mint 10 #115

90 Topps Finest Kevin Garnett w/coating #115

92 Bowman Carlos Delgado #127, Garret Anderson #298, Ryan Klesko #549, Marc Newfield #406, Cliff Floyd #678 + others!

90 Leaf Frank Thomas #300

89 Fleer Michael Jordan #21

Also included in this lot are: 90 Score Hockey Rookie and Traded Set, 90 Score Bilingual Hockey Set, 90/91 Upper Deck Hockey High Number Set(opened so please e-mail me to double check for a specific card - but should be all there), 88 Score Baseball Set, 91 Upper Deck Baseball Final Edition Set

ALSO:

a bunch of 97 Bowman Chrome Baseball, 95 Bowman's Best Baseball, 99 Topps Finest Rookies cards, and Upper Deck Ryan Klesko and Chipper Jones rookies. Everything you see in the picture will be included in this lot AND MORE...I'm sure I have a number of cards in there that are worth a few bucks but I pointed out the ones that I know are worth money. All cards should be nicely centered as I was a VERY discerning collector and tried to find the most centered cards on the market. You SHOULD NOT be disappointed with what you receive if you win this lot!

I also have a few Starting Lineups lots for sale as well...

Thanks!